Monday, March 2, 2009

Prednisone 5th Day

Today is my 5th day of taking 10mg of Prednisone. I up my dosage tomorrow to 20mg for 5 days and on up to 40mg for awhile. I am not seeing any benefits as far as muscle function is concerned yet, but I am feeling a little more chipper and in a little bit less pain as far as feet and hands are concerned. My doctor said it can take a month to feel the effects, so I'm being patient. Any progress even if it is just that my mood is better I will take for now. I have another ivig treatment scheduled for every 3 weeks and my next one is March 19th. Please continue to pray that the Prednisone works and that with time things will get back to "normal" again. Not sure what normal will be for me, but at this point I would be happy with just being able to carry and lift Haley, not having any pain, and having more energy to want to get out of the house and run errands.

No comments: