Friday, April 17, 2009

Good Week

I have felt exceptionally good this week. Probably the best I have felt since December with several good days in a row. My right hand d0es not want to corporate, but everything else seems to be getting the messages right. Here is what I have done this week:

Sunday-Church and Wal-Mart
Monday-Cleaned House
Tuesday-Haley's Doctors Appointment
Wednesday-Went to Mom's school and ate lunch with Haley, Church
Thursday-Hobby Lobby, Rosa's, Target
Friday-Barrera's for dinner with Brandon, Mary and Lindsey
Saturday-Plans to go to Hillsboro to the Gap and eat at iHOP

WOW!!- Big week for me and I felt really good doing all of these things. I have no real explanation for it, but I'll give the credit to God and prayer.

Our flight, hotel and rent car are all booked. Two weeks until the big trip. I feel kind of like I'm going to see a movie star or something. Dr. Engel is one of two people in the USA that does the research and testing for CMS, and I think I might just get my picture made with him when I see him Monday the 4th!

No comments: