Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update

Dr. Engel has agreed to see me at the Mayo Clinic and hopes to get me in the week of May 4th. They have to make sure all of the doctors that will be doing tests on me that week will be there so I'm waiting on a call back from his secretary. Dr. Engel is like the researach king of CMS. He actually helped to discover the different types of CMS and has done so much research on it, so out of anyone, he is the man.

They are also sending me a test kit where Mom, Dad, Sara and I have to give a blood sample where they are going to do some genetic testing on it before I get there. I think they are going to let Haley off the hook on the blood work since she is only 8 weeks old.

Keep praying......

1 comment:

Mary said...

We've been consistently lifting you up in prayer at small group. We're praying this trip to Mayo will bear much good fruit and that you'll be able to slowly get back some energy. We love you very much! Thanks for this blog, it's so good to know what all is involved with this!