Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feelings/Throughs

So you are probably wondering how I'm holding up. With the improvements I see, although small to you are huge to me. When you feel so bad as I did, you will do anything. Many did not truly realize how bad I was. Probably my mom and George were the only ones that really knew how bad it was. I was basically just trying to be strong and make sure Haley was healthy. Now its my turn. Haley is healthy and happy and she needed a healthy mommy. Things that have given be strength:



1. Thought several times-why would you go to church all your life and to a christian college, sing all the songs, pray all the prayers and then not have faith and hope that God can heal? I have just kept the faith that if he could heal the blind man, he can heal me.

2. When I looked out my window in the hospital the other day I looked at the clouds and though, if he can create the beautiful clouds in the sky, he can do anything

3. All the prayers and kind thoughts, words from everyone has given me strength

4. Sunday morning at 10:45am I felt a sense that my name was being lifted up and I felt peace. I also felt a little more strength at this time. I knew I was being prayed for by many people and God was healing me.

So God is good and thats really been my strength. I pray that this hard experience will strengthen mine and George's faith as well as the rest of my family and friends. God is good and he has a purpose and a reason for everything that happens in life.

No comments: