Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Managing this Disease

So, MG is a disease that will have to be managed for the rest of my life. Its not curable, but can go into remission for years and years and I can manage it. Stress is the main reason that MG flares up and can put your body into crisis. That is what I am in now is a crisis. Pregnancy just put way to much stress on my body and delivery caused me to go into a crisis.

From now on the name of the game low stress, low key, stress free environment. The more physical and emotional stress I have on my body, the more likely I will have problems. A slower paced life is my life now and many people manage work, kids, and life with MG, you just have to be aware of your body and the situations you are in and rest, stop and not let your body get into a stressful crisis. I can eventually workout and do things, just have to be aware of my body, feelings, thoughts, and situations going on all around. So if you are reading this, you better be nice to me and not stress me out or George will take you down... jk.. well sort of.. :)

1 comment:

Jerry Atson said...

I had myasthenia gravis since 2015. I got medically discharged out of the Army, a job I loved well. My heart had 5 myasthenic crises, 3 being severe enough to be ventilated or require CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) helmet. I have had countless plasma exchanges as my veins are bad. I also needed Hickman lines inserted. I have been on azathioprine, mycophenolate (CellCept), methotrexate and none have worked. I'm currently done with my herbal remedy I purchase from totalcureherbsfoundation .com which has totally cured my condition with a surprise after almost four months of their usage, I was discouraged and never thought I would be myasthenia gravis (MG) free ,to me the best to get rid of this condition is totalcureherbsfoundation com treatment because all medications I used never worked include mycophenolate (CellCept).