Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Home!!

Sorry I haven't updated, our internet has been down. I am now home and feeling stronger everyday. It will take awhile and I have to remember how down I have been since Nov. and that I have just had a baby and that it is going to take sometime. I am much better than prior to giving birth thats for sure.

I was on the phone with home health and getting it all set up to do home infusions every month or so. I go see my neurologist in a couple of weeks and I already have lots of questions. My doctor said that ivig was kind of hard to come by because of the war, so if you can ever donate blood-please do and just think of it as if you are helping me.

1 comment:

Jerry Atson said...

I had myasthenia gravis since 2015. I got medically discharged out of the Army, a job I loved well. My heart had 5 myasthenic crises, 3 being severe enough to be ventilated or require CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) helmet. I have had countless plasma exchanges as my veins are bad. I also needed Hickman lines inserted. I have been on azathioprine, mycophenolate (CellCept), methotrexate and none have worked. I'm currently done with my herbal remedy I purchase from totalcureherbsfoundation .com which has totally cured my condition with a surprise after almost four months of their usage, I was discouraged and never thought I would be myasthenia gravis (MG) free ,to me the best to get rid of this condition is totalcureherbsfoundation com treatment because all medications I used never worked include mycophenolate (CellCept)