Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Treatment #5

Started the 5th Treatement this morning at 6 and it should be done by 1130 or so. Then I just have to wait for the doctor to come by and discharge me. Improvements: This morning I swallowed my pillow instead of getting them crushed and ate a piece of sausage. I'm so excited about getting to see my little girl in a couple of hours!!

As for where do we go from here: My neurologist in Dallas said that she wants to see me in 2 weeks and then she will set me up for booster treatments every 3-4 weeks at home. Home health will come in and run the treatment for 5 hours and then be done. She says the effects of these 5 treatements should last 3-4 weeks. Lets pray that she is totally wrong and that I will get better and not need anymore treatments!! Thats possible that it could go in remission or that it could not need anymore, but if not then i'll just chill at home once a month and get a treatment. If it makes me feel better and normal, then so be it. I'll do anything not to feel like I have for the past 6 months or have another crisis like I did after delivery.

Thanks for all your prayers. Keep them coming. I'll try to update, but I can't promise that I'll be doing anything but spoiling Haley and taking care of myself when I get home for awhile.

No comments: